Three partners in 2005 formed Roofcrafters, Inc., a Florida corporation. We hold a State Certified Roofing Contractor License (number CCC 1326663). We are fully insured with general liability aggregate limits of $2,000,000. We maintain a close relationship with a group of trusted suppliers. We believe that a promise made is a commitment kept and we hold our suppliers to the same standard. Veteran owned and proud supporters of the U.S.O.
Phillip Doll is president and license holder. Phillip’s experience with roof installations spans 40 years. Over 35 years of that in Collier County as a project manager dealing with the technical solutions required to create the aesthetic demanded by acclaimed architects.
Robert Doll is vice-president and operations manager. Robert has over 35 years of local experience as a project manager specializing in purchasing, project scheduling and work force allocation.
We focus on the installation of high-quality roof systems with an emphasis on Classic Quality. Our commitment is service. Here is what we bring to the table:
- Detailed quotes for new projects based on in-depth reviews of the plans and specifications.
- Detailed rooftop surveys performed on existing projects.
- Suggestions to strengthen the technical aspects of the installation based on empirical references. We believe that the requirements of the Building Code are minimal, and we create specifications that exceed what the code requires.
- A Classic Quality Limited Lifetime Warranty that protects your investment.
- Suggestions to upgrade the aesthetics with unique Classic Quality products and techniques.
- Thoughtful project management resulting in timely material deliveries and proper workforce allocation.