Marketing and Design Center Coordinator
Ludowici is the leading manufacturer of architectural terra cotta building products including roofing, flooring, and wall cladding, and is headquartered in New Lexington, Ohio. A subsidiary of Ludowici, Terreal North America designs and manufactures terra cotta wall cladding, rainscreen, and sunscreen products, and is the sole US representative of TERREAL France with operations based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Ludowici has a 9,000-sf luxury building products showroom located in the Dallas Design District geared towards architects, designers, roofers and homeowners. Our family of companies is in search of a Marketing & Design Center Coordinator to meet the following criteria:
Corporate Marketing for Ludowici and Terreal North America (75%); Design Center Coordinator (25%)
Located in the Dallas Design District
Reports to Head of Marketing
Excellent benefits package; compensation dependent on experience
PRIMARY MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES (75%)
- General Marketing Support: Assist the marketing department with company-wide initiatives and programs. Analyze and monitor overall marketing campaign performance.
- Digital Marketing Support:
- Update WordPress websites as necessary, including, but not limited to, adding new products, photography, technical data, and additional approved content from Head of Marketing.
- Help track and analyze SEO and website traffic patterns and how to position us for growth.
- Digital Asset Management: assist in organization and consistent naming of files and photography
- Marketing Campaign Support:
- Email campaigns and leads: Under the creative direction of the Head of Marketing, build and schedule electronic communications (email, social, blog) and maintain external distribution list integrity.
- Event follow-up, mailer packets, sales team support
- Under the creative direction of the Head of Marketing, design advertisements, flyers, collateral, and literature pieces for distribution, one-off projects, and to meet advertising partner deadlines.
- Oversee and maintain the company-wide Pricebook in conjunction with the Vice President of Business Development
- Literature Inventory Management:
- Coordinate maintenance, printing and distribution of all print materials including sourcing project quotes, press checks, coordinating delivery of final design files and managing stock levels.
- Under the creative direction of the Head of Marketing, design and maintain literature pieces, product sheets, installation manuals, color cards, and other items as necessary.
- Trade Show & Event Coordinator:
- Coordinate tradeshow and special event logistics including registration, travel, scheduling, show services, booth delivery, set-up, tear-down and lead retrieval in conjunction with the Head of Marketing.
- Maintain booth maintenance, inventory and logistics: (4) major booths; banner stands; table cloths, etc.
- Promotional Items Management:
- Sourcing, quoting and ordering of company-wide logo-wear, promotional items and other marketing items for inventory, sales tools, staff, and events.
- Sales Team Support:
- Act as lead support for sales team including, but not limited to, presentation creation, event support, promotional support, and sales tool needs.
- Other Marketing Support:
- Assist with budgetary spending under direction of the Head of Marketing.
- Input and tracking of all marketing invoices and expenditures.
- Help oversee marketing calendar including scheduling of projects, deadlines, events, reporting, etc.
- Maintain PR and marketing archives (copies of news articles, press releases, advertising, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Marketing.
PRIMARY DESIGN CENTER RESPONSIBILITIES (25%)
- Primary responsibilities include greeting guests upon arrival, answering incoming phone calls, execute administrative tasks and the scheduling of services and showroom events.
- Be the first point of contact to greet and welcome customers and guests into the showroom; be able to direct them to the proper area / person or assist and give tour on your own.
- Provide visitors with literature & samples. Keep inventory and re-order new samples & literature prior to supply depletion.
- Receive incoming phone calls in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. Direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Provide basic and accurate showroom and product information in person and via phone or email.
- Keep a log of all individuals.
- Manage coordination of all office vendors: security, cleaning, pest control, etc. Keep track of invoices and submit to Ohio corporate office.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of design center events and activities.
- Perform computer and clerical duties as requested and directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop capabilities are a must. Photography editing a plus.
- Ability to digitally format print-ready files a must.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Experience with website WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics tracking a huge plus.
- Experience with email communication platforms a plus (Constant Contact, etc.)
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills are a must, along with multitasking and time-management skills.
- Possess a high level of creativity.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional attitude and appearance, customer service oriented.
- Occasional travel to the Ohio corporate office or offsite meetings and events required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE REQIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and 1-3 years of practical marketing, advertising, or communications experience; or 4-6 years of relevant job experience in marketing, advertising, event planning or communications. Building products experience a plus.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
Please send resume and any additional details to [email protected].
Ludowici is an Equal Opportunity Employer