Technical Service Advisor
Ludowici, the premier terra cotta manufacturer in the USA, is adding a detail oriented, self-motivated, problem solving, Technical Service Advisor to our customer service team. This position will interact with customers, sales representatives, internal project managers and the manufacturing team to coordinate projects from conceptual stages through project completion. The successful candidate must also ensure projects are completed on time and in conformance with all terms/conditions of the contract, and that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Illustrative Duties include:
Communicate with external customers (building owners, contractors & architects)
· Answer questions regarding product information and product installation.
· Participate in contractor training events presenting company prototypical details and assist in directing hands on training events.
Communicate with Company and outside sales representatives
· Answer questions regarding product information, product installation, and product pricing.
· Use knowledge of roof assembly construction principles to perform takes off and build sales quotations.
· Ensure all sales quotation data is entered accurately and clearly to define the scope of the sales quotation.
· Participate in conference calls or onsite meetings with sales representative and architects as well as perspective customers regarding construction detailing.
Communicate with internal project managers
· Provide required product configuration information at the time the order is won so order confirmations can be sent to customer.
· Provide required submittal drawings for custom parts that require customer approval at the time the order is won.
· Participate in weekly meetings to coordinate the timing of issuing production drawings to manufacturing department for orders requiring custom parts.
Communicate with manufacturing team
· Participate in weekly meetings as noted above.
· Coordinate projects with custom parts with supervisors and manufacturing department contacts to ensure project remains on schedule and is successfully manufactured.
· Produce production drawings for custom parts.
· Communicate with manufacturing department contacts to ensure their understanding of production drawings.
Minimum requirements for the Position
4-year bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture or related field from an accredited university
2 years’ experience in construction estimating
Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Demonstrated proficiency with SolidWorks
Demonstrated proficiency skills with DraftSight or similar drafting programs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding of building construction document preparation
LUDOWICI ROOF TILE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.