NeXclad is the next generation of economical, small-format terracotta wall cladding products from Ludowici & Terreal North America. Manufactured in Southeast Ohio at the Ludowici Roof Tile plant from locally sourced raw materials, this small module terracotta tile comes standard with a 75-year material and color warranty. From the early design stages, through a quick and simple approval and ordering process – our NeXclad tiles can get on site faster with reduced lead times in comparison to other terracotta cladding materials.
Available in (2) formats, a variety of surface textures, and boundless color possibilities, NeXclad is the go-to solution for exterior and interior design realizations. A variety of terracotta corner tiles are available with exact field tile color matching for a harmonious building envelope. The first of the two formats, our overlapping shingle, can be installed directly to wall sheathing or in a rainscreen framing application. Our second format, NeXclad True, is designed to be installed as a sleek, streamlined flush tile.
- Rainscreen application improves a structure’s life expectancy
- Can be installed all year round
- Low maintenance costs + energy savings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Great for new construction and renovations
- Sustainable material with an expected 100 year service life
- ASTM C67 tested and approved
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for breaking strength,
efflorescence, and water absorption.
- Suitable for use in coastal environments
- Superior wind resistance performance
- Standard tiles adapt to radiused wall and roof designs