P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
Please note that this policy does not apply to information that we collect about you offline including when you telephone us to sign up for our services.
1.) Quick Links
- Information We May Collect About You
- How We Collect Your Information
- Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Children’s Online Privacy
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Social Networks, Third-Party Links, Forums
- Your Rights and Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Data Security
- Contact Us
We collect, use, store or transfer various different kinds of information from you, about you or about your Equipment when you use our Services, including:
- Contact information such as your name, mailing or delivery address, email address, telephone number, or similar contact information.
- Unique identifiers including online identifier, IP address, mobile device identifiers, username, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number or similar identifier.
- Financial information such as your billing address, credit card information, and other payment-related information.
- Commercial information including details of our products and services (including apps) that you have purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet or other similar network activity including your browsing history, search history, information about your interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Technical information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Services.
- Profile information such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, product reviews, survey responses, and other similar information.
- Usage information including information about how you use our websites, apps, products, and services.
- Marketing and communications information such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Some of the information we collect about you may be personal information that can be used to identify you including – for example, your name, email address, mailing address or delivery address. In some jurisdictions, certain unique identifiers like IP addresses and other usage or technical information may be considered personal information. However, in no instance does personal information include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you (anonymous data), which we may use for any purpose.
We collect information from you in different ways and from different places, including:
- You provide it to us directly. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by communicating with us by text, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, purchase and use our products and services, complete a survey, provide feedback, report a problem or otherwise contact us about our Services, or provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Services or transmitted to others.
- We automatically collect using technology from our websites, applications, and emails. As you interact with our Services, we may automatically collect technical data about your Equipment, browsing actions and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
- From other places. We may receive information about you from other companies and individuals including, for example, business partners, subcontractors, advertising networks, social network platforms, analytics providers, and service providers. We may also receive information about you from other users if, for example, another user purchases one of our courses on your behalf or provides us your email address to receive a discount.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so we may customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. For more information, see Interest-Based Advertising.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, among others:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use Flash cookies (local stored objects) instead of browser cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Services. For information about managing Flash cookies see Your Rights and Choices.
- Web Beacons. Our Services pages and e-mails may contain small transparent embedded images or objects known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording Services content popularity or verifying system and server integrity.
We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
We use your information to provide you with products, offer you services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using information to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the information we collect include:
- Send you products or to provide you with services that you have ordered, including to process payments and provide you updates about the status of your order.
- Deliver relevant content, advertisements, and messaging to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of such content, advertisements, and messaging.
- To respond to your requests from us or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Use data analytics to improve our Services, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may share information that does not identify you without restriction. We may disclose personal information as follows:
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we disclose it to them.
- With your consent.
- For any other purposes that we disclose when you provide the information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
We may also disclose personal information to others:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our Services.
We do not direct our websites or services to minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without appropriate consent, we will delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 please contact us at [email protected]
Our Services may integrate technology of third-party advertising networks (“Ad Networks”) that allows for the recognition of your Equipment and the collection of information about the browsing, searching and other activities of you or anyone else using your Equipment. This information is then used to send you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to be of interest to you. For more information on how this type of advertising works, go to www.aboutads.info.
To enable interest-based advertising across your Equipment and software, we may also share data, such as technical identifiers derived from your registration information on our Services or our CRM system, with these Ad Networks. This allows them to link your Equipment, browser, etc. and to better identify you across different environments.
If you do not wish to participate in interest-based advertising via Ad Networks, you may opt-out by visiting and following the instructions set forth at either: (1) the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website (www.aboutads.info); or (2) the Network Advertising Initiative’s website (www.networkadvertising.org/choices). A couple of important notes about these opt-out tool: (i) it includes all the advertising networks that we may work with, but also many that we do not work with; and (ii) it may rely on cookies to ensure that a given advertising network does not collect information about you (“Opt-out Cookies”) – an explanation of how Opt-out Cookies work can be found on www.aboutads.info. Therefore, if you use different Equipment, change web browser or delete these Opt-out Cookies, you will need to perform the opt-out task again.
Finally, please note that certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for interest-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Unfortunately, given how preference-based advertising works, DNT Notices may not effective in communicating your preferences. For this and a variety of other reasons, with respect to our Services, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. Rather, if you do not wish to participate in interest-based advertising activities, you should follow the simple opt-out process identified above.
Our Services may integrate social network plugins, include links to third-party websites or services, or provide you the opportunity to post content. Please keep the following in mind:
- Third-party links. Our Services may link to or contain links to third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
Your rights may vary depending on where you are located. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Marketing. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote or recommend our own products and services, or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form where we collect your contact information or, if presented with the option to opt-in, do not opt-in. If you have an account with our Services, you may be able to log in and check or uncheck relevant boxes. If you do not have an account, you can adjust your preferences by contacting us as set forth below in the Contact Us. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message. This opt-out generally will not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Accessing, updating and deleting your information. If you have an account with us, you may have the ability to access your information and make updates to or delete your data. If not, you can contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correction of, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information’s accuracy.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, particularly our Application(s), we may automatically collect certain Equipment (mobile device) specific information. This includes the general or specific location of your Equipment through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals. Before we collect or send location-specific information, it is our practice to ask for your consent. In some instances, your operating system may not allow you to install an Application without giving us consent. In all instances, you may withdraw your consent by disabling location features for your Equipment.
- Interest Based Advertising. Please see Interest-Based Advertising above for information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising.
- California Residents. Please see California Privacy Rights for more information.
If you are a California resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices with regard to your personal information. See our California Privacy Notice for detailed information.
The security of your information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
14.) CONTACT US
Ludowici Roof Tile, Inc.
4757 Tile Plant Road
New Lexington, Ohio 43764
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services.
15.) SOLE STATEMENT
LAST UPDATED: [May 2020]