Architectural Revit-CAD Designer
Ludowici’s subsidiary, Terreal North America, a leader in terracotta wall claddings and sunscreen products, is seeking an Architectural Revit-CAD Designer to assist in continuing the overall company successes and growth. Terreal North America offers a collaborative, team environment where open discussions and sharing of information and expertise is encouraged. Successful candidates should have knowledge of commercial and institutional architectural construction drawings, specifications, and processes. Please visit www.terrealna.com to learn more.
- Work with design team members to assemble details, shop drawings and submittal packages for wall cladding systems
- Proficient use of computer-based drawing software: Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, BIM
- Ability to perform drafting, layout work and straightforward calculations relative to design/construction drawings
- Prepare shop drawings from supplied architectural plans and sketches
- Communicate with design team, sales team, architects, designers and contractors to gather proper technical data for each project
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Perform component-based material takeoffs from prepared shop drawings
Skills and Experience
- Seeking a professional Architectural Revit-CAD Designer with previous architectural drafting experience
- Experience and proficiency in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software is required
- In-depth familiarity with the architectural design process
- Completion of technical trade school in Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD or 2+ years of architectural drafting experience preferred
- Exposure to drafting associated with wall cladding systems and/or building envelop products is preferred
- Great growth opportunity to be trained in the area of creating BOM’s, doing calculations and project management
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents from architectural drawings, structural drawings, and related construction specifications.
- Strong organization skills with self-driven personality
- Problem solving ability
- Interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Commercial construction experience in pre-construction services and/or estimating
- Ability to read, interpret and navigate construction plans and specifications
- Proficient in MS Office programs, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
Health, dental, vision, 401K, paid Vacation, paid Holidays
Please send resume and cover letter detailing relevant work experience to [email protected].
LUDOWICI ROOF TILE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.